Media - I write, I talk, I Contribute
Denise Taylor, Commentator
Award winning career coach, Chartered Psychologist, Registered Career Development Professional, Author of 8 books and Chief Inspiration Officer at The 50Plus Coach.
This page is for journalists, producers and other media professionals interested in how Denise can help with PR Campaigns, TV and radio interviews, articles and quotes.
I’m available to work with PR companies working on campaigns such as work, lifestyle and psychology. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements. Read some examples here
TV includes Tonight with Trevor McDonald. I make regular contributions to articles in the print and online media and have been a guest on numerous radio shows.
Want to book me for an interview, need some quotes or discuss a possible article? Call me on 07931 303367 or email deniseATamazingpeople.co.uk
Looking for details of Denise in the media?
IN THE PRESS
Articles printed in National and Regional press and magazines include Saga, Woman, Top Santé, Bristol Evening Post, London Evening Standard etc. Read more via this link – Magazine and journal articles
ON THE RADIO
I’m a frequent contributor to Radio Shows; regular slot as midnight expert on the Phil Williams Show, BBC Radio5 Live; BBC Gloucestershire; BBC Three Counties Radio and City Talk Radio. Read more via this link Denise on the radio
Denise Taylor Media help
When you need some expert support to your media campaign I can help with writing articles, adding comment to publications and radio days. I get great feedback.
This was me taking radio calls for JET2 holidays, discussing why we should take short city breaks. I’ve also worked with companies as diverse as Premier Inn, BBC Get Connected, Graduate Talent Pool (Government campaign) and Super Breaks. Read more here.
I can provide engaging talks on career, lifestyle, and retirement. Let’s arrange a time to discuss your requirements.
I’m a seasoned radio contributor with well over 100 appearances. You can see a list via this link. My very first radio appearance was BBC Radio 4, Nice Work, back in 2004!, the topic was Careers Guidance
ARTICLES AND COMMENTS
With over 20 years’ experience of working as a psychologist, career coach, job search strategist and assessment expert, I bring a friendly positive professionalism to my work. Journalists like me as I take time to understand your requirements, provide succinct information to meet their needs, and meet deadlines.
I can provide a comment or you can commission me to write an article on career and life issues. I’m regularly featured in the press and respond promptly to requests.
I can talk through ideas, provide relevant information and work with you to produce a relevant article or story. I have particular expertise in
- Retirement, pretirement, life after 60
- Issues related to life after 50
- Finding a job at 50+
- Career management
- Finding a job you love
- Talent management
- How to get promoted
- Dealing with problems at work
- Career transitions
- Personal branding
- Weight loss – I lost 10 stone in weight (150 pounds) using motivational psychological techniques.
To discuss how I can be of help call me on 07931 303367 or email deniseATamazingpeople.co.uk
See example of my work using the links below
- Visit the ‘In The News page’ for a list of Denise’s print and online articles with links to e.g. The Guardian.
- Visit the ‘Listen to Denise‘ page for links for recordings of Denise on the radio
- Read about my speaking gigs, including being key note speaker at Adult Skills – ‘you are a very engaging and motivating speaker’
- Read more on my involvement in media campaigns
What I will do for you
- Respond quickly to your requests. Call my mobile for a fast response.
- Provide you with relevant information you can quote
- Not blatantly self-promote
What you will do for Denise
- Provide a clear request
- Include reference to my company and web site – either Amazing People OR The 50 Plus Coach
- Let me know when the article is published and send me a copy in the post or a link online
Telephone: 01684 772 888 or 07931 303 367
Email: deniseATamazingpeople.co.uk (please change AT to @)
For high quality images please download using the link beneath each photo